Our CBD based client is looking for a Business Analyst to work in a part time basis, on a 6 month contract, with extensions offered to the right candidate.
- Analyse, evaluate, report and advise on performance against agreed indicators
- Develop, manage and maintain robust information systems/tools/reports to support performance improvement and operational decision making
- Analyse relevant data to support supply and demand considerations
- Assist with the development of policies and procedures
- Assist with the development of a Dashboard (Power BI experience)
- Support the development of meaningful criteria for success and Key Performance Indicators suitable for inclusion within the project strategy
- Develop end user education and training to influence data entry that will support decision making and delivery of excellence
- Relevant degree
Skills and experience:
- Relevant degree - Business or IT
- Experience working in a health context/environment
- Experience in partnering successfully with stakeholders across multiple disciplines,
- Demonstrated strong ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Ability to understand new technologies and communicate their concepts and relevance in business terms to business stakeholders, and technical terms to technology stakeholders.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 quoting reference 246939
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.