Our client is looking for an experienced Network Security Engineer to specialise in a Checkpoint to Palo Alto Migration.
You will have strong experience in migrating firewalls from Checkpoint to Palo Alto.
You will have experience in these key areas of focus:
- Very strong technical experience in IT Security
- Proven experience in deploying IT security devices in large complex environment
- Strong network troubleshooting capability (routing (static or dynamic), switching, in depth packet analysis and understanding of the ISO layers)
- Ability to oversee / review / create / draft security solution designs documents.
- Strong communication and presentation (written & spoken) capabilities
- Ease at working and leading teams of engineers through workshop & peer review in large environments and complex deployments
- Proven experience at migrating legacy firewall vendor to a replacement one
- Proven experience with Check Point firewalls
- Proven experience with Palo Alto firewalls
- Proven experience of content filtering solutions (URL filtering, Proxies, IDS/IPS or L2 firewalls)
- Deployment experience of advanced security solutions (SSL decryption, WAF, App-ID or User-ID)
- Experience migrating firewalls from Checkpoint to Palo Alto
- Ability to define and drive solution to complex problems / visions.
- Exposure to compliance tools (Algosec or other)
- Experience in programming and automation (Ansible, Python, Java)
- Ability deploying continuous delivery methodology and tooling for IT infrastructure services.
- Experience creating self-service offerings within the network and security space.
If you have the skills and experience, apply now, as this opportunity won't be around for long.