Responsible for the implementation of Site Acquisition and Permitting process i
· Co-ordinate with civil works in development of model sites and site designs to ensure any local leasing or permitting specific issues are considered
· Co-ordinate with team in finding the sites to ensure any local leasing or permitting specific issues are considered
· Using, updating and checking the content in Nokia infrastructure systems e.g. e-Tracker. Ensuring sub-contractors use systems correctly
· Analyze SA key matrices as reported in Nokia infrastructure system (E-tracker), propose and act on corrective actions
· Check Site Acquisition activities meet project requirements
· Support cost calculation work for Tenders. Support check that Sales packages and items used as per guidance from Global Service Line. Co-operate and information sharing with Cost Manager
· Support project risk analysis for Site Acquisition work in project
· Support preparation of Site Acquisition RFQ and content, including model lease agreements for use by Procurement
· Support proper localisation of global SA service Items, SA standard documents and SA standard processes
· Support preparation of Site Acquisition documents in customer and partner / subcontractor agreements.
· Support project manager in writing Quality Plan related to Site Acquisition work
· Support leasing and permitting scheduling works
· Support Site Acqu'n Mgr. in follow up of ROM / subcontractor performance
· Participates in progress meetings and provides SA and permitting reports
· Support set up and then implement document control processes as set up by Site Acquisition manager
· Support Site Acquisition Works training for partners with Procurement
Deliverables/ performance measures:
· Lead-time and progress in Site Acquisition and Permitting against project rollout plan.
· Documentation control in good shape
· Customer satisfaction in projects
Technician or B.Sc. in real estate or B.Sc. in business with real estate experience.
Background in real estate / civil engineering / surveying. Preferably 2+ years SA and permitting experience in telecommunication projects.
Understanding project management concept; permitting, legal issues and contracts. Ability to draft lease agreement. Financial understanding, ability to compare rents/ways of payment.
PROJECT ENGINEER - SIte
|Job Title:||PROJECT ENGINEER - SIte|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Neil Fawcett|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 16:30|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PROJECT ENGINEER - Telco - Site Acquisition Essential
North Sydney, New South Wales
Perth, Western Australia
Beaconsfield, New South Wales
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Bella Vista, New South Wales