As per below, this role requires Integral Plus, JIRA and Agile experience so please do not apply without majority of these technologies. Financial Acumen also required!
This role will see you you help upskill and improve the quality of the PMO in this area.
It will see you preform three key tasks: PMO Duties, supporting your manager, and lastly providing support to the team
This will focus on Project Coordination and Support within the PMO.
A day in the life:
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Assist with delivery of Project schedule and reporting as perscribe by PM
- Assist with delivery of project financials, budgets and reporting as perscribe by PM
- Assist with Sprint Planning, Scrum and Showcases
- Responsible for administrative tasks, such as document and information distribution, report collation and communication support.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Providing support to project managers and business leaders when requested
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
Your background, skills and experience:
- Monthly accruals
- Project schedule msp
- .xls forecast
- Sprint planning
- Retro coordination
- Agenda & minutes
System and Application knowledge:
- Integral+ (must have)
- JIRA maintenance (must have)
- Agile (must have)
What next? If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW WITH YOUR CV IN WORD