As per below, this role requires Integral Plus, JIRA and Agile experience so please do not apply without majority of these technologies. Financial Acumen also required!
- Ongoing contract or opportunity for perm
- $450 per day contract or option for perm at $85,000
- Telco client
About the role:
This role will see you you help upskill and improve the quality of the PMO in this area.
It will see you preform three key tasks: PMO Duties, supporting your manager, and lastly providing support to the team
This will focus on Project Coordination and Support within the PMO.
A day in the life:
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Assist with delivery of Project schedule and reporting as perscribe by PM
- Assist with delivery of project financials, budgets and reporting as perscribe by PM
- Assist with Sprint Planning, Scrum and Showcases
- Responsible for administrative tasks, such as document and information distribution, report collation and communication support.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Providing support to project managers and business leaders when requested
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
Your background, skills and experience:
- Monthly accruals
- Project schedule msp
- .xls forecast
- Sprint planning
- Retro coordination
- Agenda & minutes
System and Application knowledge:
- Integral+ (must have)
- JIRA maintenance (must have)
- Agile (must have)
What next? If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW WITH YOUR CV IN WORD