The Client is reshaping their Advice businesses to be successful and sustainable, servicing clearly identified customer segments.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Provide co-ordination, analysis and administrative support to the PMO Management to facilitate delivery of project outcomes throughout mobilisation, daily operational activities and project close activities.
- Financial Management & Reporting - managing variances and accruals - experience in managing complex financials
- Planning and Schedule Management:
- Risk, Issues, Change & Dependency Management- experience managing large scale risk and issue registers
- Assist with organising Delivered Risk Assessment (DRA) sessions
- Project Reporting:- PPM, PAB, Steering Group and documents
- Project Manager Support - provide technical expertise in project tools
Sound understanding of Project Management principles and methods including project lifecycles.
- Strong financial management skills - can analyse actuals, forecast and complete accruals without assistance using the FTS and generated reports.
- Excellent communication skills - Needs to be able to tailor reporting to the target audience and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good understanding of resourcing, on boarding and offboarding processes.
- Strong prioritisation skills and the ability to work unsupervised
- Has successfully supported a project in a Project Analyst role
- Is a team player and escalates issues where required
Please contact Jan Hundleby at email@example.com for further information
Job Number 197274