- Leader in IT&T industry
- End to end project delivery based environment
- Initial 6 month contract with the view to extend
Our client, a leader in the IT&T industry, has an opportunity for an experienced and assertive Project Coordinator to join their team based in Sydney.
The role will be acting as a PMO/Project Coordinator supporting a team of Project Managers in a product delivery department. The position will be responsible for tracking project activities via Excel and running the change process mechanism. Additionally the role will assist in the resource planning process as well as providing secretarial/administrative support (organising meetings, taking minutes, developing powerpoint presentations etc.).
This role will require the successful applicant to have a proactive, interactive and collaborative approach to supporting the team.
The role will be critical to the business and as such the following is a must:
- At least 3-5 years of Project Coordination experience.
- Experience working in a large PMO environment.
- Experience and/or knowledge of PMP/PMBoK processes and procedures would be highly advantageous as would experience and/or knowledge of Agile and Waterfall projects.
- Advanced MSOffice Suite skills (Excel and PowerPoint in particular).
- Strong eye for detail with a proactive and collaborative nature.
- Strong communication skills with professional presentation.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please either APPLY NOW via the link below or alternatively give Patric a call on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.