About the Company
A leading Australian Technology, Telco and Media provider.
About the Role
As Project Coordinator, you will support the Portfolio Leads and Project Managers in the PMO and will provide project support, project governance and reporting to the portfolio.
- Support the Portfolio Leads and Project Manager
- Provide support for project documentation, including milestones, Status reports, Risk and issue registers, Designs & meeting minutes.
- Manage issues, risks and scope changes
- Provide reporting
- Maintain control of process documentation and PMO functions
- Drive effective reporting of project status and schedule, reporting creation, formatting and distribution
- Communications and stakeholder management
- Capturing of actuals and cost forecasts for the Program
- Ensure the required project standards and methodologies are followed
- Liaise with project stakeholders
- Previous experience as a Project Coordinator or Program Coordinator or PMO Coordinator
- Previous experience in a large PMO environment
- Experience with IT projects across applications and infrastructure
- Some experience across portfolio reporting
- Good understanding of Project Management methodologies and concepts across all phases of a project lifecycle
- Experience in a PMO environment with demonstrated ability to provide support and achieve desired outcomes
- Skilled in Financials, Schedules and Reporting
- Ability to maintain and update issues, risks and change control registers
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel for consideration