About the company
A leading company who are delivering world-class Services across NSW.
About the Role
As Financials Program Support Coordinator you will be responsible for a range of high level project support tasks in the PMO team including project level reporting, and the management and escalation of significant risks or issues etc. to program level where required.
You will also work with the Finance Business Manager on benefit realisation reporting and continuous improvements to the overall program
- Draft program-level reporting including monthly and quarterly change load in addition to Steering Committee and packs.
- Ensure program level reporting is delivered
- Maintain the program reporting tool up to date and accurately with regards to status, risks and issues and change requests.
- Coordinate information and production of the fortnightly project-level internal reporting, and the escalation of any significant risks or issues to program-level
- Provide project communication and administration of Program activities
- Coordinate the Program Risk Register and Issues Log, negotiating across work streams to ensure mitigation strategies are documented, logs are kept updated and all risks and issues are addressed and closed out
- Coordinate a regular review of key risks and issues at the Program management level.
- Coordinate all Program process related records
- Document PMO processes.
- Maintain the program sharepoint site across both program and deployment-level information.
- Prepare high level briefs, program status reports, correspondence and presentations
- Work with Finance manager on benefits realisation reporting
- Demonstrated experience as a Program Support Coordinator
- Experienced in providing detailed project coordination and support within a complex IT environment.
- Experience in managing risks and issues at the project and program level, maintaining registers, and identifying potential or actual project issues and seeking their resolution through the appropriate channels.
- Experience in project and program reporting
- Experience in working with policy and procedures and a commitment to ensuring compliance.
- Knowledge of benefits realisation reporting is preferred
- Detailed understanding of project methods and tools, particularly as they relate to technical project delivery environments.
- Exposure to or understanding of Agile methodology an advantage.
- Extensive experience with stakeholder engagement across a broad spectrum, from frontline staff to senior level.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and work co-operatively to achieve outcomes
- Skilled in program reporting, scheduling program-level meetings and providing secretariat support.
- Superior communications skills, preparation of meeting agendas, documentation of meeting action items and development of PowerPoint presentations.
- Certification in project management would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with proven experience in engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
- Experience in benefits realisation modelling and reporting an advantage.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 193049
Please click the apply button.