Looking for a PMO Manager to work within a dynamic team environment within the banking sector
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the management and support of large and complex portfolios, projects and program activities to budget, schedule and quality measures.
- Proven PMO experience
- Previous industry experience in supporting complex portfolio, program and project management
- Reasonable understanding of structured project methodologies including package implementation, service introduction, software development and others.
- Preferably with at least 2 years in banking and financial services
- Ability to lead a small team, set clear goals and work to strict timelines
- Ability to deal with senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of project management lifecycle, disciplines and procedures
- High level of Spread-sheet skill
- High level of PC literacy including especially excellent talents using MS excel and MS PowerPoint.
- High level of PPM knowledge and skill
- Ability to define a problem in terms of key issues and apply an analytical focus to determining options and solutions
- Strong understanding of control and quality disciplines.
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Results focussed
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW