This Products Team has seen the creation of the DOJO model.
The Dojo model leverages best of breed methodologies such as Lean Start-up, Human Centred Design, and Agile to improve the agility, quality and performance of solutions taken to market.
About the role:
This role, the DOJO Business Operations Manager, will see you act as the PMO manager who will enable the delivery utilising Agile, Design Thinking, and Lean Start up methodologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Owning and managing the Dojo Pipeline and program of work - encompassing New Products, Enhancements, Modularisation, and Exit initaitives
- Coordinating and executing Triage of all new projects to determine the most appropriate fit-for-purpose Dojo approach and stakeholder engagement
- Running the Dojo Governance model including weekly expert review panels, senior management review & approval cycles, and escalations as required
- Managing Dojo service providers and associated financials - including procurement of 3rd parties, plus monitoring SLAs with internal teams as required
- Establishing streamlined management reporting and dashboards to reflect Dojo operations, project progress, and feedback loops
Your background, skills and experience:
- Familiarity with new ways of working including Agile, Lean Startup, Human centred Design
- Experience in running large programs, PMOs (program mgmt. offices), or complex business operations in an agile environment
- Strong stakeholder management experience - at multiple levels of an organisation
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience implementing change and business improvements in large organisations
- Experience in streamlining and automating new or manual processes
Sounds like you? What next?
Apply Now with your CV in WORD format