In the role of PMO Manager, you will understand various business strategies and develop a delivery roadmap and program delivery structure that transforms the business over the next 3-4 years spanning changes to the Advice business model, operating structure, people, process and technology.
- Setting up a PMO function that will support a $50m+ multi stream Advice transformation program across 3-4 years.
- Structuring program governance in the most efficient manner that provides visibility of progress and dependencies across business units
- Ensuring reporting (status, milestones, risks, issues, finance, resourcing) is implemented to provide the required level of detail to individual sponsors seamlessly rolling up to senior Executive level reporting
- Implementing robust and consistent project and program standards and monitor adherence
- Ensuring communications about the Transformation Program is provided to the Advice Business
- Forward planning of resources and logistics to ensure teams are ready and prepared to commence delivery as per the roadmap
The role will require senior Executive (EGM, GM) engagement and influencing to balance and align the necessary Advice business outcomes and priorities with broader organisational strategic imperatives and gaining support for a roadmap that can deliver value.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Large scale programs that involve organisational structure, business process and technology change and what it takes to deliver successfully.
- An understanding of the recommendations of the Royal Commission and the implications on Advisers and the Wealth industry (desirable)
- Agile delivery / Lean Portfolio Management in a large and complex organisation including Scaled Agile (desirable).
- Successfully lead a PMO for a large ($50m+) and complex multi-year business and technology transformation programs that deliver benefits.
- Pro-actively manage risk and can to draw insights from multiple sources to aid risk identification and mitigation
Please email Jan Hundleby at email@example.com if you have any questions