About the role
We are looking for experienced Program Delivery Lead to join a growing program team to deliver the clientStrategic Sourcing Sub-Program.
A key outcome is reviewing Service Management, IT Service Desk, End User Technologies and Centralised Computing requirements and options considering client current and future needs, which support improved flexibility and availability, increased use of automation and Cloud, changes in usage and optimising costs over time.
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience in leading, planning, managing program financials, and tracking delivery of a large Program and its sub-projects to support the delivery of the Strategic Sourcing Sub-Program.
- Extensive experience in understanding the dependencies and relationships to other programs with a true integration focus to support the delivery of a new commercial arrangements.
- Extensive experience in engaging with various integration forums and working in a multi-vendor environment
- Extensive experience in leading and building effective, blended teams in a multi-vendor environment while providing the key link between senior executives and these teams.
- Extensive experience in collaborating with Procurement, Technical and Legal Advisors as well as stakeholders across multiple business areas to deliver technical and commercial outcomes
- Extensive experience in capital and operational risk and issue management, financial management, scheduling, and program status reporting in large organisations
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 0290540955 quoting reference 210012.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.