If you are looking for a career opportunity as a PMO / Project Manager with a global technology leader, and not just another job, then we would like to introduce you to our client.
This is for a permanent employment, located at our client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Supporting the Project and Support team/s through
- Consolidating and compiling project/s data and producing project status reports
- Consolidating and managing dependencies, issues and risks and driving mitigation plans, actions and resolutions
- Ensuring alignment of existing and new projects to IDEMIA methodology (QA)
- If necessary customise the delivery methodology to suit Client requirements
- "parachuting" into stressed projects with PM expertise to ensure realignment and setting up actions for recovery
- Align project outcomes to Business case and defined benefits
- Consolidating and managing "portfolio / minor" projects
- Stepping into or running Major project if/when necessary
- Managing the Project relationship with the customer, the Product teams, and the partners during the project lifecycle
To be successful in this role, you it is desirable if you have:
- a Degree in Computer Science / Software engineering /Information technology related fields, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 - 10 years working experience that encompasses PMO and PM roles, preferably within Government (federal and/or state) Departments.
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with classified information.
- Demonstrable experience in managing projects through SDLC using appropriate methodologies.
- Demonstrable experience in working under time pressure with the ability to adjust quickly to deliver.
Currently they have an opportunity for the right person with a current minimum Baseline Clearance to join their team to support the delivery of a high-profile government initiative. Your security clearance will be upgraded and sponsored to a higher level by our client.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 237597
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.