My client, one of the Big 4 banks is currently recruiting for a PMO Lead or Portfolio Manager. We require an individual who has experience working across an Enterprise portfolio and has previous experience working in Financial services environments.
The Portfolio office performs the function of portfolio oversight and management, governance and reporting and effectively optimising the return on project investment spend for a particular Division/Portfolio (including the Enterprise Portfolio).
This role reports into the Portfolio Management Function and has the accountability of the assurance and integrity of the Portfolio.
The Portfolio Manager role exists to support the management of the Portfolio Investment Plan, administer key controls, improve processes and support the governance of the portfolio in alignment with the companies Framework.
As Portfolio Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing the Change Portfolio
- Supporting the Governance framework, consolidated view of change & resourcing
- Ensuring currency of all information relating to the program is in order to support escalation and change processes for the portfolio
- Supporting the investment change control process ensuring accuracy of investments in the portfolio management system for the enterprise
- Administering secretariat activities including managing the forward agenda and checkpoints, preparation of various templates and publishing of papers
- Providing business analysis and advice in regards the Portfolio Investment Plan, processes and controls and other metrics
This is an initial 6 month engagement with the view to extend. Interested parties should forward their CV's quoting reference 207528