My client, a century old Banking and Financial Services organisation currently recruiting for a PMO Lead. This is a newly created PMO Office and will support the Head of PMO.
In this role you will be responsible for helping to ensure that projects are delivered adhering to the project management framework using Prince2 or Agile-Scrum methodologies.
The role will assist the Head of PMO to ensure the successful delivery of specific projects within the Bank's investment portfolio through maintaining oversight of the complete lifecycle of those projects from initiation, delivery, reporting (risk, issues, dependencies) and benefits realisation. The PMO Lead will also contribute to the effective leadership and coaching of the Bank's project community.
The role is also a key ambassador for Agile and developing a tool kit, embracing Agile behaviours and embedding Agile across the bank's project landscape.
In a nutshell we are looking for a PMO Lead with:
- Hands on agile delivery experience
- Experience with lifting the capability of a PMO including updating PMO framework and toolkit to include agile reporting
- Experience with managing dependency, risks and issues across a portfolio
- Experience with resource planning and forecasting across the portfolio
- Preferably hand-on project delivery experience
This is a fantastic opportunity working for a manager that is committed to both the success of the PMO and the success of the individuals working in the PMO.
For consideration please submit your cv quoting reference number 194750