Our client is a State Government division. They are currently undertaking a large and complex program of work as part of the whole of government website consolidation initiative. They require a PMO Lead for initially 8 months to support the establishment of the PMO and to lead and deliver project outcomes.
About the role:
You would be involved in:
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of a critical and highly complex project applying sound project management principles to deliver organisational objectives
- Lead all aspects of the project management cycle, including preparing project plans, identifying and allocating resources, developing and managing budgets, supplier and contract management, communication and meeting reporting requirements to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and comply with approved project methodology
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of project implementation including risk and contingency management, benefits
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Proven experience setting up a PMO or project governance experience.
- Exposure to large complex projects of work.
- Experience working within either the Corporate or Public Sector within a project environment.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #212310