Our healthcare client is undertaking a large transformation program to uplift their security posture and supporting infrastructure. They are looking for a versatile Project Coordinator/ Analyst to join their PMO team and help with increased program demand. They currently have a 6 month opportunity available.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Ensure timesheets are submitted on time and understand any variance to forecast.
- Check actuals each month and ensure all costs are accounted for. Understand any variance to forecast and rectify where they were caused by errors.
- Proactively manage accruals process
- Ensure forecast is accurate by working closely with Head of Delivery to ensure changes to team profile and vendor cost profile are updated in central project management tool
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Able to communicate at a high level
- Expert with MS Office Suite
- Experience Tracking Financials, Budgeting, Financial reporting (weekly, monthly)
- Experienced taking minutes and organisation Steer co packs
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #239163