One of our premier clients in Sydney CBD is looking to hire a Senior PMO Analyst who has worked on large change and transformation projects and has a good understanding of business analysis and project management frameworks.
- Creation of project framework artefacts including business case, status reports, milestones, resource plans, health checklist, risks and issues registers using appropriate project management tools to deliver effective results
- Working closely with PMO SME's and practitioner to understand and map processes
- Create and publish information detailing the new framework with the end user in mind
- Facilitate organisational change and showcase the new framework to key stakeholders - project sponsors, practitioner and members of the senior leadership team within ICT.
- Experience working in a PMO as a project coordinator / manager
- Experience working as Business Analyst on change project
- Understanding of project delivery lifecycle
- Experience working with project scheduling tools like MS Project and Primavera
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels from end users to senior executives
- Experience working in an agile environment
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference:187046