- Initial 6 months contract with a potential for an extension
- Fantastic Macquarie Park location
- Work for Government organisation
About the role
- Responsible for the tracking and analysis of projects, reporting on performance against agreed milestones, and on variances and trends.
- Responsible for creation and analysis of program reporting dashboards (risks, issues and milestones).
- Analysis of resource pool from a capacity and demand perspective, identifying capacity and ensuring allocations against demands.
- Analysis of project financials including assessing variance, reforecasting, accruals, transfers and month end process.
- Provide project tool training and support.
- Ensure that PMs governance is adhered to and documentation is completed in line with framework.
- Ensure project templates are up to date, adhered to and rolled out effectively.
- Support the Director and Associate Directors in ensuring a consistent focus on the delivery of IT portfolio and that milestones, quality criteria are met within the PMO standards.
- Participate in change activities and adopt new ways of working to support organisational changes required to create and sustain IT and Faculties' technology capabilities.
- Perform any other duties as required and as appropriate for the incumbent's level.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with technical, management and businesspeople
- Ability to deal with stakeholders at different levels of the organisation and ability to tailor communications and reporting accordingly
- Strong financials very desirable.
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration or call Smita Gosavi for more details.
Job id #197862