Our client is one of the leaders in the financial services and banking industry. They are currently seeking for an enthusiastic and dynamic PMO Analyst to provide support to the Project Management Office in order implement and deliver high complexity projects across the team in both Melbourne and Sydney.
The ideal candidate for someone who can see the bigger picture and are able to think out of the box in order to deliver a better outcome. They want their PMO Analyst to be able to operate under tight demanding deadlines and someone who can engage in open, transparent and two-way conversations.
What you would be doing:
- Supporting the Program Director, Program Managers and PMO Manager regarding booking meetings, writing minutes of key meetings, preparing status reporting packs and adhoc follow ups
- Assist in the preparation of steering committee and PAB (Project Advisory Board) packs
- Prepare minutes of key meetings including steering committee, PAB and daily standup
- Assist with recruiting and onboarding personnel onto the program
- Manage issues and risks logs
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Demonstrated PMO/Project Administration experience
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with technical, management and businesspeople
- Proficient in MS Applications - including Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
- Ability to deal with stakeholders at different levels of the organisation and ability to tailor communications and reporting accordingly
If you're seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #197555