- Contract opportunity + Extensions
- Join a large, stable and profitable company
- High performing team with strong culture
Our client is seeking an experience PMO Analyst to join their technology team. The team is responsible for the day-to-day management of governance, planning and reporting for the group.
- Work within a successful PMO in a technology team
- Report of projects from a portfolio level
- Provide project support/advice to business SMEs
- Heavily focused on planning for future projects/programs
- Ensure PMs are reporting/planning correctly (plan, risks, budget etc.) and provide support where needed.
- Maintain PMO office general administrative tasks.
- Document projects from end to end
- Financial reporting, including tracking and forecasting.
- Use Project and Portfolio Management tools
- Experience in project management office
- Practical understanding of Project Management principles
- Exceptional report presentation skills, preferably in Power BI or similar
- Project Financial Reporting experience
- Project and Portfolio Management tool experience
- Advanced MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and observational skills
- Resource Management experience
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.
Ref: 197 126