Our client a leading Financial Services organisation has an opportunity for a PMO Analyst to join their team in Sydney. In this role you will provide administrative support to the PMO Lead to facilitate delivery of Program Setup including the onboarding of resources to a large transformation program.
- Manage the onboarding of new hires.
- End to end onboarding process for new starters
- Procurement end to end processes including contract creation and monthly goods receipting
- Assist with Program/Project Reporting - accurate, timely and effective status reporting;
- Assist with Financial Management - accurate, timely, and effective forecast/actual spend/benefit tracking;
- Assist with Issues/Risk Management - maintain accurate, timely and effective issues/risks logs/reporting;
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- 1-2 years experience in a Project Analyst/ PMO support role within large Financial Services organisation.
- Previous experience with Program Processes including, Ariba / SAP & Clarity Timesheet system will be highly regarded.
- Self starter, do'er and thrives in a fast pace and fluid working environment
Please apply via link below