Our industry leading WA client is seeking to engage an experienced PL/ SQL Developer to join a fast paced Agile/Scrum software development team. This is an initial 6 month contract located in the Perth CBD.
- Design, development, testing, implementation and support of applications and services;
- Review and analysis of business requirements;
- Partake in architectural and technical design discussions;
- Code reviews, peer inspections and technical design/specifications;
- Oracle applications to monitor data quality and automation of remediation;
- Continuously improving and refining the code base;
- Assisting with technical design and architecture.
- Strong, recent, commercial experience working in a similar role;
- Proven technical experience in delivering enterprise Oracle PL/SQL applications;
- Proficient in data extraction and transformation techniques;
- Proven technical experience with data analysis across large datasets, spanning various database technologies;
- Experience with data warehouse concepts and principles of master data management;
- A solid foundation in the basics of software development including object-oriented design, test driven development, debugging, unit testing, and continuous integration;
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and/or systems integration is a plus;
- UNIX and PERL knowledge is a plus.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leading company;
- Outstanding company culture;
- Perth CBD location.
If you have the required experience, please feel free to apply now via the link below with a suitable resume.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 (Job reference: 189305)