Our client, a large international consultancy, is seeking to engage an experienced PL/SQL Lead.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- More than 5 years of hands on experience PL/SQL technologies with Oracle background and good Data warehousing knowledge
- As a Lead, you are responsible for managing a small team of analysts, developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of a small module within a project (Delivery/Maintenance/Testing)
- Minimum work experience: 5 - 8 Years
- Highly technical background
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: job reference number 185380 or please click the apply button.