About the Company
A leading company who are one of Australia's leading institutions
About the Role
As the PHP Developer you will be working in a team of ten on a significant programme of work which is focused on ensuring core operating system and application stacks are up-to-date and secure.
You will be working on a mixture of project work as well as BAU work within the team. You will be working on modernising their application stack and automate their processes
- Experienced as a PHP Developer
- Technical skills in PHP, Apache, MySQL
- Strong skills across Web Stack, Database and Middleware technologies
- Experience with PHP, Laravel, Angular, Vue, MySql, REST API
- Experience with CI/CD Toolchain: GIT, GITLAB pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible/Ansible Tower
- Experience in Linux (RedHat) LAMP stack
- Experience in identifying, analysing, and technical triage
- Experience with securing end-to-end application channels (e.g. OpenSSL, TLS/SSL and certificate management
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- You will need to have exceptional communication skills with a team approach to your work
NOTE - There is Parking Available on site in Western Sydney at a much reduced rate, but Public transport is available but is complex
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 201246
Please click the apply button.