About the Company
Our Client is a large Federal Government Department based in Canberra. They are seeking experienced Senior System Analysts/Senior Solution Design Manager with strong PEGA skills.
About the role
- The Senior Solution Design Manager is responsible for driving competitive advantage for the CIO Group, helping to define and articulate the CIO Group's strategy for a designated industry or solution area.
- They are responsible for the delivery of all ICT application services necessary to achieve strategic objectives and lead the deployment of future functionality and enhancements to existing ICT solutions.
- The Senior Solution Design Manager operates with a significant degree of independence and works under the broad guidance of a National Manager to deliver quality outcomes.
- They operate with a high level of autonomy, with decision-making highly dependent on their own judgement.
- In performing a leadership role, the Senior Solution Architect identifies and drives innovation, manages and leads change, and has an active role in contributing to and implementing the agency's strategic direction.
- Oversee the operations of a team, including managing business performance, established priorities, and managing resources and workflow Request for Quotation - DMP Personnel
- Ensure applications meet business and end-user requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues
- Negotiate, engage and manage relationships with other agencies and service providers to build service delivery capability
- Collaborate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve project outcomes
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5+ years Systems Analyst experience working on large environments in an IT application. development area, predominantly PEGA Systems.
- 4+ years proven experience undertaking Systems Analyst duties.
- Determine the current business process and articulate any desired business process change using consistent textual descriptions and diagrams.
- Please note that to be eligible you have to be an Australian Citizen with eligibility to apply for baseline clearance.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lizella Fernandes on (03) 80807268 quoting reference 248521.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.