Peoplebank has an urgent requirement for a Pega Architect for a 12 month fixed term contract in Sydney to work on on PEGA platform engineering which can be deployed into multiple projects. To be eligible for this role candidate must have strong experience in Pega Implementations using PEGA 7.1.
- Over 6 months Implementation experiences with Pega 7.1.x as LSA
- Ability to propose strategic solution and perform work at PEGA platform level.
- Experience in integrating Pega with mainframe system using MQ
- Experience in integrating Pega with other systems using SOAP/Rest Web Service
- Experience working in large corporate environment
- Good knowledge of XML, XSD and related standard
- Experience with Pega Smart BPM methodology
- Experience implementing projects in merchant solutions domain
- Experience in implementing Pega frameworks such as CPM, PDFS, ODFS.
- Knowledge of SSO and LDAP integration
- Experience with administering JBoss/Oracle
- Pega Certified Lead System Architect (LSA) qualifications
If you are looking for your opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button