- Initial 6-month contract in the Perth CBD
- Work for a leading resources client
- Seeking OutSystems & .NET dev experience
A highly regarded resources client based in the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced OutSystems Developer for an initial 6-month contract, very likely to extend into 2022.
The role will be responsible for working on mobile development projects and lead solution design to build platforms that are scalable and easy to maintain.
- Recent, commercial experience using OutSystems Development Toolsets (within a .Net environment);
- Experience in planning & implementing scalable platforms;
- Capable of architecting database designs which are easy to manage & maintain;
- Capable of running Azure Dev Ops Automation tools;
- Capable of producing technical product design specifications;
- Capable of maintaining core platform documentation;
- Strong experience in web application development and with integration;
- The ability to lead a team;
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal);
- The ability to work autonomously & also within a team environment;
If you are interested and possess the required experience , please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 08 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 209305)