Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for an Organizational Change Manager to work on a complex programme of work.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong background as an Organizational Change Manager - changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions, re-designing the organization structure, and will require a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation.
- Government experience (desirable)
- Complex IT program implementation experience is mandatory. You should be able to manage the development of frameworks that support improved client future-state organizational design and alignment.
- Skilled in developing and implementing change plans, undertaking change impact assessments, managing and engaging stakeholders
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicators.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Pramod Jaiswal for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7402 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.