Our client, an Australian Federal Government Agency is looking for capable and adaptable organisational change management professional to fill organization Change Lead role within large and complex technology transformation
This role will design and deliver change plans to support the transition to a new operating model, including introduction of new capabilities, and ways of working. Working across the function, the role will take a broad view of change occurring and design and implement change management interventions to maximise adoption, proactively address resistance and minimise change fatigue.
- Has a successful track record of undertaking a similar role supporting a large-scale business change program, working with senior leaders to drive and embed change associated with new operating models, and capabilities.
- Experience in applying 'better practice' approaches to all aspects of change management that are practical and results focussed.
- Certification or considerable experience at a senior level, as an expert practitioner of recognised change frameworks, models and techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management principles, frameworks and methods
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT capability frameworks
- Experience working on technology transformations
- Experience working within Government
- PROSCI certified
Please note: Due to nature of this role, only Australian citizen will be considered.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW!!Job Reference: #239719