The purpose of the Organisational Specialist to work within teams and key internal stakeholders to review function, processes and structure, conduct a cost-benefit analysis to provide an efficient, effective and sustainable function with the capacity to adapt to changing community priorities and needs.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Experience with business improvement
- Experienced in organisational change
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to manage competing timeframes and priorities
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of the customer experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong customer service skills
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.