About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Organisational Change Manager you will be leading the change for the technology deployment across the whole of the business environment. You will deliver what is required based on understanding the change needs of the business. You will take the learnings from the just completed pilot and will update and complete the users communications and packs.
You will work with across multiple stakeholders and will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of communications and stakeholder management to ensure that business stakeholders are engaged effectively, and that staff are ready, willing and able to adopt the new technology solutions when implemented
- Assure business readiness of impacted stakeholders
- Manage the delivery of communication and stakeholder engagement for the project
- Update communication and stakeholder engagement plan
- Analyse the change impacts for a project and producing a change impact assessment
- Working closely with the project team and key stakeholders,
- Take a structured approach to delivering change and communication, identifying business impacts, and developing and executing communication and stakeholder engagement activities
- Develop communication and stakeholder engagement plans
- Conduct impact assessments (e.g. Business process changes)
- Manage the creation and delivery of project communication material
- Provide regular status updates
- Experienced as an Organisational Change Manager
- Previous experience in change and communication activities for technology projects
- Experienced within a large program environment.
- Strong background in managing the delivery of project communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Thorough understanding of a recognised organisational change management methodology.
- Ability to establish credibility quickly and engage and inspire key stakeholders, as well as strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Experienced in a structured and organised approach to change delivery, ensuring change management activities are synchronised with project delivery.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Thursday 27th June
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 195928
Please click the apply button.