About the role:
The Org Change Manager ensures change management activities are applied across all allocated projects and apply a consistent structured methodology and process across the change deliverables to ensure quality outcomes.
The position also assesses business and implementation readiness of stakeholders and works with the program and around 700 project managers to successfully implement projects into business-as-usual.
Role: Organisational Change Manager - Process and Org Change background
Location: North Sydney, NSW
Duration: Initial contract is for 3 months with opportunities to extend (There are 2 phases to this role)
- Six Sigma and Change Management Certification would be preferred
- At least 5 -10 years of demonstrated experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools especially in a large complex organisation.
- Demonstrated experience conducting change analysis of business processes, technology and structure
- Outstanding oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, coupled with demonstrated experience in managing multiple, complex stakeholder requirements.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Identify, plan and deliver change management activities across all allocated projects within Customer Service Directorate.
- Apply a consistent methodology and process across the change management program to ensure quality outcomes.
- Assess business and implementation readiness of stakeholders and work with project leads to successfully implement projects to business-as-usual.
- Prepare training material, process change documentation and communication plans.
- Plan change management activities by stakeholder group together with the project leads.
- Consult with project stakeholders including HR and IR reps.
Please APPLY NOW with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Job Reference #196039