Our commercial client is seeking to engage a highly motivated and skilled Organisational Change Manager with a HR background to join a large transformation program.
The role requires excellent communication, coordination and team work skills along with the ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with a broad range of leaders, teams and individuals across the various Divisions within the organisation.
The Change Manager will work in partnership with Programme and Project Managers and stakeholders to drive understanding and adoption of new technologies, processes and practices. Using a people centred approach to change it will establish change and communication strategies to suit business units and proactively promote understanding of the external market dynamics facing our organisation, helping leaders to create enthusiasm for the opportunities this brings.
This position is required to participate fully in all aspects of health, safety, environmental and quality management within the organisation, including job risk assessment, incident and non-conformance reporting. You must comply with all safe work method statements and other procedures applicable to your work.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and deliver change management and communication strategies which contribute to the successful delivery of the Programme
- Develop and implement initiatives that will increase awareness and understanding of the Programme.
- Assess, develop and making recommendations to Programme Managers and Teams in relation to change readiness. Provide subject matter expertise on risks, issues, dependencies and reception by end-users.
- Establish change strategies that will drive user adoption and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of overall results and outcomes.
- Document, and implement consolidated change management plans for current and upcoming initiatives and/or projects.
- Prepare quality user-targeted communication and training materials. and provide constructive feedback on projects
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Demonstrated understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong working relationships with a diverse range of internal & external stakeholders.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and an ability to influence and support culture change initiatives
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Zahid Alam on 02 6245 1739 quoting Job Reference: 186257.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government security clearances.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.