Organisational Change Manager
- Initial 6-month contract
- Work for a leading mining company
- Perth CBD location
A leading mining & resources company in the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced Organisational Change Manager ideally with mining experience, for an initial 6-month contract.
- Develop change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives;
- Evaluate the impact of planned organisational change;
- Identify risks & develop risk mitigation tactics;
- Identify & manage anticipated resistance to change;
- Leading change management work streams with a structured methodology / process;
- Support development of communications relevant to change initiatives;
- Provide coaching & training to employees at all levels;
- Define success metrics & measure performance against these;
- Provide reporting & other updates to management and project teams;
- Develop training & training materials.
- Strong, recent experience in an organisational change management role;
- Proven experience working in the mining/ resources industry sector;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- A natural ability to engage stakeholders.
If you are interested and have the required skills and experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Gayle Truslove - (08) 9423 1400 - Job reference: 204306