About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, making NSW a great place to live and work.
About the Role
As Organisational Change Manager you will undertake all facets of Change Management activities ensuring that business owners have consistency in customer centric delivery in relation to major ICT driven change initiatives.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of change management strategies and will work both with internal and external delivery partners. You will be involved in strategic planning, organisational change planning and implementation, negotiation, training, writing, documentation development and project management.
- Ensure all aspects of organisational change management are managed and delivered for both business and technical
- Plan change management and cultural impacts of the change
- Contribute to stakeholder communications and lead consultations with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that customer needs, expectations and satisfaction are proactively managed
- Lead, motivate and develop the change management team
- Define and lead the organisational change activities for major ICT-driven change initiatives including the definition of change management strategy, specialist deliverables, stakeholder engagement strategy, education/training strategy and associated plans
- Apply a structured change management approach by undertaking activities utilising industry best practice change management practices Prosci ADKAR
- Plan and coordinate several change initiatives simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience as an Organisational Change Manager
- Experienced in the development and execution of change management strategies and plans
- Experienced in delivering change impacts in major organisations
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision
- Formal training in using a recognized ADKAR Organisational Change Management Methodology
- Experienced in identifying and applying organisational change management strategies
- Experience in the development and implementation of communication and stakeholder engagement strategies in a complex, multifaceted environment
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submissions Thursday 1 August
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 196875
Please click the apply button.