You are required to Lead organisational change management activities within ICT to support the implementation of an Integrated Service Model within ICT specifically but can also requires working across a wide range of ICT projects.
- Engage with key stakeholders, including General Managers, project managers and business leaders, to develop customised change management strategies
- Adopt and improve a consistent and structured approach to the preparation, approval and implementation of change management plans across the business.
- Manage change readiness and impact assessments on assigned projects to mitigate risks and address anticipated points of change resistance
- Design workshops for project managers, change leaders and champions, as well as employee groups impacted by changes
- Manage and resolve conflict among stakeholders within the projects
- Provide advice to business leaders and project managers to develop and implement corrective actions where change resistance and performance gaps are identified
- Provide briefings and prepare reports for business leaders, including the Executive Team and Senior Leadership Team
- Extensive knowledge of organisational change management and project management principles and methodologies, completed by a solid practical understanding of how people progress through the change process
- Demonstrated experience in working on ICT change programs
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of effective organisational change management consultancy services to a wide range of stakeholders on significant, organisation-wide programs
- Proven ability to work in partnership with key stakeholders to achieve program outcomes and to facilitate successful organisational change.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively at all levels in an organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and work across multiple programs with a consistent and methodical approach, on time and budget
- High level of proficiency with MS Office/ Office 365 applications.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply. For a confidential discussion, contact Elisha Saggar on 3319 7516 quoting reference #194868