About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Organisational Change Manager you will undertake all facets of Change Management activities for the delivery streams in conjunction with the new application managed service provider. As Change Manager you will apply a consistent approach and methodology for understanding the change impact and creating a changing community across key stakeholder groups.
You will adapt what is required based on understanding the change needs of the business and all stakeholders. These initiatives will have varying impacts on processes, systems, and people and will require the candidate to work across multiple work streams under tight time-frames in a complex multi-stakeholder environment.
- Design and develop sustainable change management programs that meet complex organisational needs
- Develop change management strategies and associated deliverables across business impact, stakeholder engagement, capability needs, change readiness, and benefits realisation
- Execute change management strategies and associated plans
- Facilitate engagement across internal and external stakeholders to optimise change management plans
- Provide coaching and advice on organisational change management
- Monitor the effectiveness of change plans and activities, and devise and implement reinforcement activities
- Continuous improvement of change plans as appropriate to achieve the target outcome
- Support adherence to change governance and risk frameworks
- Support change management capability uplift, raising business readiness and change maturity of the portfolio
- Previous background as an Organisational Change Manager
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in delivering change projects, programs and initiatives
- Experience delivering large scale Infrastructure Technology change where both the customer and internal audience are impacted across multiple divisions / business areas.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools, and experience with Prosci Model is beneficial.
- Experience leading and facilitating stakeholder groups comprising all levels of the organisational hierarchy
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Friday 24 April
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 194109
Please click the apply button.