Our client, a national infrastructure business, is seeking an Organisational Change Manager and Trainer to plan, develop and execute large, complex changes within ongoing projects that are critical to the success and advancement.
This will be an intitial 4-month contract, with posibility of extension for the successful candidate in an amazing location!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, execute and track required change management interventions for an allocated project, including:
- project change strategy
- stakeholder analysis and engagement;
- communication planning and delivery;
- training and development planning and delivery; and
- structural role change activities
- Partner with Business Change Managers and Change Champions to develop effective change management and communication strategies
- Develop and execute communications plans aligned to the project's change strategy and internal communication protocols
- Work with internal Training and Development Specialists to develop and execute learning and development plans aligned to the project's change strategy and organisational people development protocols
- Conduct assessments to determine organizational change readiness and action any areas of concern
- Provide agreed change management deliverables in alignment with project schedules, including provision of plans and artefacts
- Engage stakeholders effectively and influence to achieve the required change outcomes
- Identify and coordinate the training development and delivery requirements to support the achievement of project and/or business outcomes
- Provide specialist advice and undertake training needs analysis to identify optimal training and development interventions
- Design, develop, deliver and evaluate training programs for business processes and skills, in accordance with sound training and instructional design principles
- Design, develop and evaluate innovative, user friendly, learning resources for both self-paced distance learning and instructor-led resource material
- Manage and coordinate the scheduling of training programs ensuring logistics, employee notification and recording of attendance are covered and documented
- Tertiary qualifications in Communication, Organisational Change Management or similar
- Change Management certification
- Project management certification
- Demonstrated experience in change management and training design/delivery in large organisations.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 192237 or please click the apply button.