About the role:
A senior organisational change manager is required to develop and manage change to support the development of a new project. The change required is significant, impacting all schools in NSW, students, parents, and other stakeholder groups.
- Provide change expertise to guide the planning and implementation of new projects
- Design and implement change management strategies to enable the success for projects - including change impact assessments, stakeholder management, planning internal and external communications and training requirements, change risk and issues with appropriate mitigation strategies in place
- Align these change strategies with the broader business environment
- Develop and maintain a stakeholder matrix, monitoring risks, issues and opportunities throughout the program
- Work with senior leaders, project managers, and project teams to drive change
- Develop and maintain key relationships within the department and with external delivery teams and stakeholders
- Monitor and report on progress and milestones to relevant governance bodies
- Prepare reports and briefings related to the program.
- Five years plus experience in organizational change management.
- Proven experience in developing change strategies and implementation plans.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills with a wide range of stakeholders including school executive, school staff, interest groups, subject matter experts and technical teams.
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems and successfully manage complex issues in a cross -sectorial environment.
- A high level of personal integrity, drive and independence.
- Experience in the education or in human services sector desirable, but not essential.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 191676.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).