Our client is seeking to engage an Organisational Change Manager to implement strategies and support the project deliveries along with people side of change through significant IT change - including process improvement.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Change management accreditation (PROSCI, CMBoK etc.)
- Five years' demonstrated application of change management methodologies, ideally in a portfolio or program environment (communications background preferred)
- Ability to lead a team of two Stakeholder and Communications Officers to deliver change management and transition activities.
- Experience within large, complex businesses.
- Confidence managing Technology change within a state-wide organisation.
- Extensive experience in stakeholder engagement and high-level negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of application and infrastructure architecture and associated dependencies at a conceptual level.
- Demonstrated high-level time management and organisational skills, as well as advanced written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be happy to travel through the state when required.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.