Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in the permanent and contract placement of IT professionals since 1990. For over two decades, we have been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients.
Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
If you are a Organizational Change Manager, we would like to hear from you!
- Lead complete change impact assessments and developing delivery transition and mitigation strategies.
- Define activities to support change and transition initiatives.
- Apply behavioural tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance, and readiness for change.
- Develop and execute communication plans.
- You will be responsible for the project communications and training.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.