About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Organisational Change Manager you will manage the planning, delivery and benefits realisation of programs seeking to deliver new and enhanced capabilities that enable business outcomes for continuous improvement and increase employee adoption and usage.
You will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. You will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee engagement and adoption of standard processes and systems.
Questions? Chat Live NOW - https://flashrecruit.com/user/VanessaKnispel
- Lead change management activities
- Manage the change management schedule and activities
- Create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required
- Apply change management process and tools
- Work to improve organizational adoption and transition to BAU
- Design and deliver a communications plan
- Support change impacts and conduct impact analyses and assess change readiness
- Provide status reports and updates
- Help build materials for training and development
- Complete change management assessments to Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance across the divisions.
- Experience as an Organsisational Change Manager
- Experience in delivery of Organisational Change
- Proven experience in large complex environments
- High level planning and analytical skills
- Experience of change management principles and methodologies (e.g. Prosci)
- Ability to engage and motivate staff through large-scale transformational change
- Ability to engage and influence executive stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- An adaptable aptitude who can work on multiple, activities with a high level of resilience.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 15 March
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role