Organisational Change Manager
Our client is seeking an experienced Organisational Change Manager to join a large program of work.
This role will see you work within a dedicated business engagement, change and readiness team. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of change project related functions such as but not limited to: business and stakeholder engagement, assist in developing communication plans, undertaking impact assessments, reviewing business and technology gap registers, assessing training programs, whilst ensuring business readiness and capability.
To be successful in this role you will be required to foster close working relationships with key business stakeholders; from executive to operational levels. You will also be required to engage closely with all involved government and non-government agencies including service providers of the future solution.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability of change activities as they relate to business engagement, readiness, transformation, sustainability and continual improvement in a business centric technology enabled program.
- Highly motivated individual with a proven knowledge of change management methodologies, best practice and experience in implementing change, stakeholder engagement, analysis and communications strategies in practical situations.
- Demonstrated recent experience in the delivery of supportive change and transition strategies and activities to support the implementation of cross-agency programs of work involving delivery of ICT and transformation solutions, with experience in applying change in an AGILE environment.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) with an ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences and the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation skills in seeking and achieving mutually beneficial outcomes, remaining adaptable and flexible and able to deal with ambiguity.
- Advanced knowledge of drawing products such as Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint to develop graphical artefacts including flyers, newsletters, flow diagrams.
- Organisational Change Management certification (e.g. PROSCI)
- Experience in public sector, particularly in the delivery of business centric, transformative ICT solutions for social services delivery
- Knowledge of delivering change initiatives and training solutions in a frontline customer crisis environment
APPLY NOW! Or contact Carrie Watts on 33197516 quoting reference #201402