About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Organisational Change Manager you will manage the planning, delivery and benefits realisation of programs seeking to deliver new and enhanced capabilities that enable business outcomes for continuous improvement and increase employee adoption and usage.
You will focus on applying the change activities across all allocated projects and apply a consistent process across the change deliverables to ensure quality. You will assess business and implementation readiness of stakeholders to successfully implement projects into business-as-usual.
- Deliver change management activities
- Manage the change management schedule and activities
- Assess business and implementation readiness of stakeholders
- Identification and management of issues and risks relating to stakeholder management
- Implement projects to business-as-usual
- Providing an assessment of business readiness to accept and adopt the changes
- Apply change management process and tools
- Work to improve organisational adoption and transition to BAU
- Plan and deliver a communications plan
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance across the divisions.
- Consult with project stakeholders including HR and IR reps
- Must be experienced as an Organisational Change Manager
- Experience in delivery of Organisational Change in complex technical environment across legacy systems and enterprise wide systems concurrently undergoing significant change
- Understanding of Building or Construction or Rail or Logistics
- Working in an industrially sensitive operational environment
- Complex technical environment with; legacy systems, limited enterprise wide systems concurrently undergoing significant change
- Ability to work within blue collar environment
- Ability to coach staff and managers during periods of complexity and change.
- Experience in development of business transformation and change readiness plans including the development and execution of post implemental reviews.
- Experience of change management principles and methodologies (e.g. Prosci)
- Ability to engage and motivate staff through large-scale transformational change
- Ability to engage and influence executive stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- An adaptable aptitude who can work on multiple, activities with a high level of resilience.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 13 July
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 183782.
Please click the apply button