Organisational Change Manager
Initial contract till EOFY + likely extensions
Albion/ Kedron based
About the role
The Organisational Change Manager will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles, and organisation structures. In doing so you will be an advocate for end user experience and achieving a smooth transition.
Skills and experience
- Experience in Organisational Change Management, including complex transformation projects.
- Experience leading change that incorporates cultural, organisational structure, policy, process, as well as technology change.
- Experience working with third party vendors and a variety of IT project delivery models including Prince2 and Agile.
- Experience in end-to-end change management which includes strategies to implement and embed change into BAU Business Units, including building capability to manage change.
- Experience in the creation of benefits realisation plans.
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Prosci certification, a member of the Change Management Institute or other relevant change qualifications.
For more information, please contact Moitri on 07 30037647 Or Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 243228.