Organisation Change Manager responsible for managing & facilitating the organisational change required for the successful implementation of the GWN. The intial contract in until Sept 2019 + possible extensions.
- Formal training and/or superior experience in using a recognised organisational change management methodology to identify and apply effective organisational change management strategies
- Demonstrated experience as a Change Manager in the development and execution of change management strategies and plans in relation to change impact in major organisations
- Proven ability to facilitate open communication and discussion between stakeholders.
- Assist stakeholders to assess their change impact and readiness for the GWN implementation and recommend strategies for managing any identified issues.
Highly Desirable Requirements
- Experience with radio communications technology and infrastructure.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 07 3319 7502 for more information and quote the job number 187763