Our client is seeking to engage an Organisational Change Manager to lead and manage teams to deliver OCM communication and training strategies and plans on Win 10 project.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Lead and manage the small team developing and delivering OCM, communication and training strategies and plans.
- Ensure the delivery of change readiness activities and high-quality communication artefacts to prepare stakeholders for the change.
- Develop and deliver OCM, communication and readiness sessions to support the rollout of project/s to the Department throughout Queensland.
- Collaborate with the business to address OCM related problems, gaps or delays in adoption, to ensure successful delivery.
- Undertake engagement and management of senior stakeholders.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.