- Initial contract till end of June with 12 mth extension
- CBD Location
- Federal Government agency
Federal Government Agency is looking for several Organisational Change Leads.
The role will be responsible for all OCM deliverables and activities, including the development and implementation of the organisational change plan, for the relevant technology delivery stream.
Role involves the following;
- Deliver the project scope within the approved budget and schedule and agreed quality standard;
- Ensure requirements are clear and the overall solution meets requirements;
- Manage and direct assigned project resources;
- Manage vendors to ensure quality and timely delivery;
- Manage project schedule, risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies;
- Regularly engage with project stakeholders to communicate project status; and Escalate issues and concerns to the Program Manager.
Skills and experience required;
- Successful track record of undertaking a similar role for comprehensive organisational change of a similar scale - 8+ years experience in Organisational
- Experience working on large transformation programs.
- Experience across all aspects of organisational change management including change leadership; business engagement, communication and stakeholder management; business impact assessment and transition planning; learning and performance support.
- People management.
- Certification or several years' experience at a senior level, as an expert practitioner of recognised organisational change management frameworks, models and techniques.
- Experience working within both waterfall and agile project delivery approaches.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Key quoting reference: 185295.
Please click the apply button.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance